Advertising Account Executive
Wanna do great work, with great people and agree that “good enough” is not a part of the vocabulary.
Then let’s talk.
DEVENEY is currently searching for a key member of our growing advertising team. Our internationally recognized integrated, strategic communications and marketing firm in New Orleans seeks an Advertising Account Executive.
Minimum 2-5 years of professional advertising agency experience. Preference given to advertising agency professionals with experience in healthcare and hotel, restaurant and tourism industry sectors.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and assessment skills
- Experience in and proficiency at researching, developing and implementing advertising campaigns an integrated marketing strategies on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional ability to manage the creative process, including brief writing, management of creative resources, and presentations to clients
- Excellent project management skills, multi-tasking and creative problem solving
- Partnering effectively with multiple departments and outside resources to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all client requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Understands the contractual Scope of Work (SOW) across an assigned account, as well as SOW at an individual project level
- Ability to manage client expectations by communicating campaign, project and budget status and related issues
- Proficiency in communicating findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner in written, oral and presentation formats
- Interaction in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
- This position will play a key role in managing the firm’s relationships with several high-profile regional and national accounts and provides essential support to the Advertising Supervisor, as well as guidance and supervision for Associate Advertising Account Executives.
Ready for that level of responsibility? Great! Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nitty Gritty:
Primary Industry: Marketing – Branding, Advertising
Career Level: Account Executive, Mid-Senior Level / Staff Member
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s (Marketing/Advertising degree a plus)
Job Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on Experience
Deadline: Resumes/cover letters will be accepted through 1/31/18
DEVENEY advances its clients through comprehensive marketing and communication solutions including public relations, advertising, social media, crisis management, community relations, media relations, promotions and brand development.
DEVENEY is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. DEVENEY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age or disability.
Learn about our firm, our team, our philosophy and our successes at www.deveney.com
Top Required Skills
2+ years agency experience
Organization and Planning
Project Management Experience
Printing Sales Representative
Vivid Ink Graphics, Inc. – New Orleans, Louisiana
Vivid Ink Graphics is a full-service commercial printing company specializing in wide and small format business printing. With two locations (New Orleans and Baton Rouge), Vivid Ink Graphics (VIG) focuses on serving customers in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, the Gulf Coast region, and multi-location national franchises. VIG offers the highest quality wide-format printing and signage for interior and exterior environments, as well as small-format printing for promotional, marketing, and general business communication. VIG prides itself on being a “one-stop shop” for all business printing.
Job Description: The Printing Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting new
accounts, developing and maintaining client relationships, as well as providing job details to
production staff in a timely & efficient manner. The ideal candidate must have the ability to
multitask and provide excellent customer service in all interactions. In addition, the Printing Sales Representative must be a highly motivated, passionate individual who is eager and ready to drive
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospecting new accounts.
- Converting prospects into customers.
- Developing & maintaining client relationships.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Effectively communicating client’s needs and project details to production staff.
- Meeting sales & prospecting goals.
- Contributing to building a positive team spirit and putting the success of the team first.
- Candidates must have a proven track record & sales experience in commercial print; offset,
digital, variable, wide-format & fulfillment.
- Excellent written, verbal & computer skills are essential.
- Valid LA Drivers License required.
- Health benefits package.
- Planned Time Off (PTO).
Please email resumes to NolaJobs@vividink.com
The DIGITAL MANAGER provides the day-to-day strategy, project management, and implementation of online marketing campaigns designed to acquire new clients across SEO, PPC, display, email marketing and other digital marketing channels. In addition, he/she will help advise the agency in new business strategy and product development to increase agency capabilities and revenue.
The DIGITAL MANAGER’s primary function is to provide the ongoing strategies and leadership that fuel the success of the agency’s digital clients. This requires an end-to-end knowledge of platforms, implementation, and strategy to comfortably address the day-to-day challenges inherent in the medium.
While this is a mid-level leadership position, he/she is expected to be hands-on in providing our agency and clients with digital services and products. In addition to delegation and project management, he/she must be an active contributor in the completion of client deliverables.
The DIGITAL MANAGER should have high integrity and should lead by example in work ethic.
Digital Manager Job Description 11.20.2017
Email resumes to Careers@firmidable.com
Ranked as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the last six years, Search Influence is an online marketing company based in New Orleans, LA. We help businesses meet and engage with customers on the internet through search engine optimization, social media, and online advertising. We have been in business for 11 years and are the largest on the Gulf Coast. And we’re hiring!
Search Influence is Hiring for the following positions:
PR and Marketing Manager
Digital Media Sales Executive
Operations Data Analyst
Rockit Science Agency is looking for a dynamic and friendly Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth execution and implementation of projects across the Agency, managing timelines and scope, accurately assessing and mediating risks, and clearly breaking down complex projects into clear, achievable tasks. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership for everything they deliver with the ability to make decisions and solve problems from day one. The position will be based in the Rockit Science Agency Baton Rouge office.
For more information visit http://rockitscienceagency.com/careers