You + 7 leading online marketing experts + 8-hr crash course = Stuff dreams are made of
It’s just been announced that Local University, a group of leading online marketing experts, and Google are coming to New Orleans on Thursday, October 20 for an intensive eight-hour workshop that will walk marketing professionals like you through the steps needed to get your clients’ websites found easier online.
Here are three reasons to attend:
- You’ll learn search and social marketing tips and techniques that will lead to sustained, long-term search engine rankings (and new customers) in your local markets and worldwide.
- Good SWAG will be handed out.
- With the new stuff you’ll learn, your clients will think you are a genius.
Local University: New Orleans will take place on Thursday October 20th, 2016, from 8:00am – 4:15pm at the St. Charles Room on the Main Campus of Loyola University, 6363 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA. Parking, a box lunch, and afternoon snacks are included. Capacity is limited. Register today and get $40 off the regular price.
- How to Make a Good Website for Searchers and Search Engines
- Grow Your Business with Email Marketing
- Website Optimization Basics
- Going Local with Google
- Ranking Your Business in Local Search Results
- Reviews and Your Online Reputation
- Getting Social Online
- Understanding Your Website Traffic
- Local Targeting Options in Google Adwords and Facebook
- Live Site Clinics localu-nola-flyer