Advertising Account Executive
Wanna do great work, with great people and agree that “good enough” is not a part of the vocabulary.
Then let’s talk.
DEVENEY is currently searching for a key member of our growing advertising team. Our internationally recognized integrated, strategic communications and marketing firm in New Orleans seeks an Advertising Account Executive.
Minimum 2-5 years of professional advertising agency experience. Preference given to advertising agency professionals with experience in healthcare and hotel, restaurant and tourism industry sectors.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and assessment skills
- Experience in and proficiency at researching, developing and implementing advertising campaigns an integrated marketing strategies on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional ability to manage the creative process, including brief writing, management of creative resources, and presentations to clients
- Excellent project management skills, multi-tasking and creative problem solving
- Partnering effectively with multiple departments and outside resources to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all client requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Understands the contractual Scope of Work (SOW) across an assigned account, as well as SOW at an individual project level
- Ability to manage client expectations by communicating campaign, project and budget status and related issues
- Proficiency in communicating findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner in written, oral and presentation formats
- Interaction in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
- This position will play a key role in managing the firm’s relationships with several high-profile regional and national accounts and provides essential support to the Advertising Supervisor, as well as guidance and supervision for Associate Advertising Account Executives.
Ready for that level of responsibility? Great! Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Nitty Gritty:
Primary Industry: Marketing – Branding, Advertising
Career Level: Account Executive, Mid-Senior Level / Staff Member
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s (Marketing/Advertising degree a plus)
Job Status: Full Time
Salary: Based on Experience
Deadline: Resumes/cover letters will be accepted through 12/22/17
DEVENEY advances its clients through comprehensive marketing and communication solutions including public relations, advertising, social media, crisis management, community relations, media relations, promotions and brand development.
DEVENEY is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. DEVENEY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age or disability.
Learn about our firm, our team, our philosophy and our successes at www.deveney.com
Top Required Skills
2+ years agency experience
Organization and Planning
Project Management Experience
Printing Sales Representative
Vivid Ink Graphics, Inc. – New Orleans, Louisiana
Vivid Ink Graphics is a full-service commercial printing company specializing in wide and small format business printing. With two locations (New Orleans and Baton Rouge), Vivid Ink Graphics (VIG) focuses on serving customers in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, the Gulf Coast region, and multi-location national franchises. VIG offers the highest quality wide-format printing and signage for interior and exterior environments, as well as small-format printing for promotional, marketing, and general business communication. VIG prides itself on being a “one-stop shop” for all business printing.
Job Description: The Printing Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting new
accounts, developing and maintaining client relationships, as well as providing job details to
production staff in a timely & efficient manner. The ideal candidate must have the ability to
multitask and provide excellent customer service in all interactions. In addition, the Printing Sales Representative must be a highly motivated, passionate individual who is eager and ready to drive
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospecting new accounts.
- Converting prospects into customers.
- Developing & maintaining client relationships.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Effectively communicating client’s needs and project details to production staff.
- Meeting sales & prospecting goals.
- Contributing to building a positive team spirit and putting the success of the team first.
- Candidates must have a proven track record & sales experience in commercial print; offset,
digital, variable, wide-format & fulfillment.
- Excellent written, verbal & computer skills are essential.
- Valid LA Drivers License required.
- Health benefits package.
- Planned Time Off (PTO).
Please email resumes to NolaJobs@vividink.com
Email Marketing Still Works: Email In A Social Media World
Join us on Friday, November 10th from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Ralph’s On The Park for an exciting presentation from Jessica Best, Director of Data-Driven Marketing for Barkley.
In a social media world, does anyone still use email marketing? Oh yes. Social has its benefits, but email wins the battle ground on driving home revenue. Email still has the power to grab your undivided attention and partnered with Social Media can be even more impactful.
What makes email marketing work in today’s digital marketing landscape? From devices to data-driven strategies, Jessica will dive into great email marketing in 2015, plus she’ll take a peek at what’s next.
- The one design element that most email marketers get wrong
- The real impact of mobile on email marketing
- 3 ways to use data to drive response and, therefore, revenue
About Jessica Best
Jessica is one part massive email marketing nerd and one part permission-marketing evangelist. As Director of Data-Driven Marketing for Barkley, she acts as the lead strategic consultant for email and customer-centric marketing for Fortune 1000 companies around the world.
Jessica has stimulated ROI for a diverse clientele, including Dairy Queen, Noodles & Company, Wingstop, Spirit Airlines, Beauty Brands, Hostess, Water.org, Farmland Foods, Hallmark Baby, Banfield Pet Hospitals, SelectQuote, and Boulevard Brewing Company, among many more. She’s lead seminars and spoken in front of audiences from dozens to thousands from Las Vegas to New York City, and from Vancouver to SXSW Interactive in Austin.
Join us on Friday, October 13th from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Country Club for an exciting presentation from Nick Westergaard, Chief Brand Strategist at Brand Driven Digital.
With over a billion users on Facebook and half of U.S. teens creating and consuming content on Snapchat, it’s safe to say that social media and new forms of content continue to dominate our marketing. As new networks emerge and existing platforms add even more features, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all of these rapid shifts. This insightful and engaging keynote takes a look at seven digital marketing trends that need to be on your radar, what they mean, and what you can do to be ready for them.
About Nick Westergaard
Nick Westergaard is Chief Brand Strategist at Brand Driven Digital, where he helps build better brands at organizations of all sizes – from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies to the President’s Jobs Council. He’s also the author of Get Scrappy: Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small. An in-demand speaker at conferences throughout the world, he also teaches branding and marketing at the University of Iowa and hosts the popular On Brand podcast. Nick lives with his family in Coralville, Iowa.