Cool marketing does not start with new threads or flashy parallax. It starts with knowledge, and the Ad Club of New Orleans takes great efforts to bring you insights on emerging technology in our industry. For our November Meeting, we are going to gain insight from a company that has an often unseen but always heard place in some of the best creative.
Audiosocket is a music licensing and technology company that provides creative music licensing solutions for all media. It has curated a roster of more than 50,000 pre-cleared original tracks, spanning 204 genres, from 2,800 emerging bands and award-winning composers who are active in the marketplace and creating culturally relevant music. Brent McCrossen started the company in New Orleans to give musicians an outlet for distributing their work, and along the way, he and his team developed technology that now serves as a standard for the billion dollar audio industry.
Join us November 6 at Felipe’s in the French Quarter and hear Brent talk about the technology behind the music and the changes taking place in rights management for marketers.
Join the Ad Club of New Orleans Thursday, October 9 at Joey K’s Uptown
The Idea Iceberg with Kody Chamberlain
Learn how to crush the competition by uncovering big ideas hidden just below the surface. In this inspiring presentation, Kody discusses a variety of oddball techniques for real-world creative thinking including data mining, oscillating notebooks, and pop culture creative advice from Bob Ross, Jaws, Bruce Lee, and Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
November 6 – Luncheon – Brent McCrossen, CEO, Audiosocket
December 4 – After Hours
January 8 – Luncheon – LeeAnn Maxwell, CEO, Vixen Vodka
March 5 – Luncheon
April 9 – Crawfish Boil
April 30th – Student Luncheon
June 4th – After Hours
Imaginal Marketing Group is seeking a detail-oriented, multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills to keep our projects on track, our vendors happy and our clients thrilled with our products.
- A desire to learn & grow
- Problem solving skills beyond normal expectations
- A strong work ethic and sense of teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail that would scare a drill sergeant
- Organizational skills that would make your momma proud
- Uncanny ability to sniff out (and prevent) pitfalls
- Ridigity to deadlines like an abusive wedding planner
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel
- The ability to juggle multiple projects
- A firm yet personable demeanor you just can’t help respect and love
- Experience with Print Production and Pre-Press processes
- Background training in Graphic Design
We would love:
- A secret love of Excel and it’s formulas
- An unshakable frugality that keeps you up at night looking for a cheaper price on designer bags- because you just KNOW it’s out there for less
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Determining print specifications (including paper types) for projects requested, communicate to internal team and vendors when ordering (via purchase order)
- Following up with vendors to obtain orders in a timely fashion, daily tracking of pieces and communication to project managers
- Securing competitive quotes from multiple vendors on new products, recommending best solution and pricing given budget and timelines
- Approving vendor proofs for production
- Enforcing print quality control based on client color palette and print history
- Expediting makegoods internally, providing cost-effective and timely solutions for reprints when needed
- Packaging files for print
- Assisting art directors on special projects when needed
Salary- $25,000- $40,000 depending on experience and skill set.
Emails only, no phone calls. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org