You + 7 leading online marketing experts + 8-hr crash course = Stuff dreams are made of
It’s just been announced that Local University, a group of leading online marketing experts, and Google are coming to New Orleans on Thursday, October 20 for an intensive eight-hour workshop that will walk marketing professionals like you through the steps needed to get your clients’ websites found easier online.
Here are three reasons to attend:
- You’ll learn search and social marketing tips and techniques that will lead to sustained, long-term search engine rankings (and new customers) in your local markets and worldwide.
- Good SWAG will be handed out.
- With the new stuff you’ll learn, your clients will think you are a genius.
Local University: New Orleans will take place on Thursday October 20th, 2016, from 8:00am – 4:15pm at the St. Charles Room on the Main Campus of Loyola University, 6363 St. Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA. Parking, a box lunch, and afternoon snacks are included. Capacity is limited. Register today and get $40 off the regular price.
- How to Make a Good Website for Searchers and Search Engines
- Grow Your Business with Email Marketing
- Website Optimization Basics
- Going Local with Google
- Ranking Your Business in Local Search Results
- Reviews and Your Online Reputation
- Getting Social Online
- Understanding Your Website Traffic
- Local Targeting Options in Google Adwords and Facebook
- Live Site Clinics localu-nola-flyer
Branding and marketing has changed. The avenues that were part of a successful sales formula-public relations, advertising, cold calling, email blasts and tangible collateral – don’t yield the same results today. In today’s web-based world, a robust marketing program must embrace all facets of the digital conversation. This means organizations need a firm understanding of the inter-workings and best practices for all the digital elements and how the pieces fit together.
During this luncheon, Sheri Fitts will:
* Explore the concepts of permission marketing and thought leadership
* Identify ways to connect your social efforts with website/home base
* Learn how to effectively and efficiently promote, attract and engage with clients in the digital space
About Sheri Fittsa
President of Shoe Fitts Marketing
Financial industry influencer. Popular social media speaker. Author. A creative force in financial services marketing. And it all started when Sheri Fitts was five, selling her very own homemade rose-petal perfume in baby food jars, door-to-door.
Today, Sheri infuses ShoeFitts’ educational programs, marketing packages and speaking engagements with plenty of that early entrepreneurial flair. She debuted in the financial services industry as an award-winning graphic designer, progressed to participant curriculum design, and advanced to sales and marketing before stepping out on her own as a consultant and speaker.
With more than 25 years of industry experience in her pocket, Sheri collaborates with retirement plan advisors, third-party administrators, and financial service organizations to help them leverage marketing tools, social media strategy tactics, and meaningful connections. She has received awards and recognition from the Plan Sponsor Council of America, Pension and Investments; National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators; and the International Association of Business Communicators.
You can learn more about Sheri’s company at shoefitts.com.
The 2016 Ad Club Bowl-A-Thon is just around the corner. See how your team can stand up to industry competition. Special awards for best team, best dressed, and worst team!
Food and drinks will be provided for registered teams and individuals. Event t-shirts are also included in the registration cost. Everything you need for registration and payment is linked below.
Download the team registration PDF here
Pay for teams, individuals and sponsorship’s here.
Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 6:00pm
6:00 – Check-in/Registration, receive t-shirts
6:30 – Bowling begins, one round per team
7:45 – Raffle to benefit student scholarships
8:00 – Winners (and losers) announced