The SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (AE) is a proactive liaison, representing The Marketing Center (TMC) to our clients. She/he advocates for our clients and adds value to the client-agency relationship with analysis and insights of the client brand and results. She/he works with various agency departments to ensure all client work moves through the agency in a timely and efficient manner with high attention to detail and quality.
She/he is responsible for gaining new business from existing clients, and will play a supportive role in new business development as we expand into additional fields, markets and services.
The AE is responsible for maintaining our high agency standards consistently throughout all his/her work to ensure all clients believe their marketing could not be in better hands.
The Senior AE should be seen as a leader and role model on the team in regards to promoting customer service, professionalism, teamwork, and profitability.
She/he is responsible for watching over progress of assigned clients’ work (internal traffic) with ultimate responsibility for ensuring it happens in a timely fashion and is our best possible quality. This may include task direction and “managing up” to more senior level employees up to and including the company president. She/he may be responsible for coaching or even direct management of Account Coordinator(s) or Jr. AEs and will supervise the work of outside vendors and related resources as appropriate.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to):
Acts first and foremost as brand manager and advocate for the clients, regularly evaluating effectiveness of all marketing efforts and proposing alternative solutions where appropriate.
Completes preparation for most effective client meetings; gathers supporting background information and prepares analysis, reports and recommendations.
Stays apprised of client satisfaction levels as well as marketing developments, effectively communicating any findings to relevant agency personnel and recognizing opportunities to enhance value for the client.
Participates in and may facilitate annual client planning meetings:Leads the team in evaluation and analysis of clients’ past performance.
Collaborates with team to develop proposals to best maximize the clients’ revenue dollars.
Delivers well-prepared presentation of proposals to clients, improving overall client growth rates every year.
Overall Quality Assurance (QA) on everything sent to the client to ensure accuracy and clarity, including, but not limited to, project estimates, copy and design.
Represents the agency at industry functions— promoting the agency and looking for growth opportunities to benefit our clients at every opportunity. Can speak with authority on the agency credentials and specialties.
Performs additional duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management as appropriate.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
At least 5 years of advertising agency account management experience.
Digital/interactive account experience required. Broadcast account experience preferred.
A positive, independently motivated and team-focused attitude with passion for continuous improvement.
A persuasive and engaging oral and written communicator.
Exceptional skills in planning, prioritization of multiple projects and tasks with meticulous attention to detail in a collaborative, fast-paced agency.
Ability to recognize and anticipate problems, and gather and analyze the information necessary to resolve those problems in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
Reflective and analytical; appreciative of feedback and dedicated to improvement and self-development.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel; experience with Workamajig a plus.
Bachelor’s degree; preferably in a related field.
Please send an introductory/cover letter, a pdf or link to your resume and any examples of your work to email@example.com.
Innovative Advertising seeks a motivated Graphic Designer to provide in-house graphic support to the marketing team to create and deliver compelling design solutions for the web, social media, print collateral, promotional items and audio/visual broadcast. The ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, a fast learner, tech-savvy, and a team player with a clean, simple, and engaging visual aesthetics. The qualified candidate will demonstrate creative, technical, and organizational skills that consistently exceed the expectations of our team.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Minimum 3+ years of graphic design experience
· Ability to multi‑task and stay organized
· Good understanding of fundamental design principles for web and print that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information
· Knowledge of print production process including experience with preparing pre-press files
· Expert skills on Mac platform, Adobe Creative Suite a must
· Proficiency with video software such as Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, After Effects a plus
· Background/knowledge of front-end web development a plus
Please email your resume with A PDF PORTFOLIO and/or demo reel of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telecommuting NOT allowed. This is a full-time, in-office position.
Location: New Orleans Area
Compensation: Based on Experience & Ability
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Cox Communications – Marketing Specialist
Responsible for the planning and coordination of event and sponsorship marketing within the local geography assigned in an effort to: activate the Cox brand locally; improve the company’s image/brand; maximize demand generation; and improve customer loyalty and customer retention. Assists with providing competitive monitoring in the local market geography.
The Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Events & Sponsorships and dotted lines to the Manager, Competitive Intelligence.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Conducts research and analysis of data needed in reviewing, planning, prioritizing, and budgeting for event/sponsorship opportunities
- Develops and provides reporting on activity results including ROI, key metrics, traffic and other metrics required to measure performance
- Recommends programs to increase market awareness, loyalty and improve market penetration
- Partners with Market VP, and market leaders within Public Relations/Government Affairs Cox Business and Cox Media to identify synergies in events, sponsorships, and/or partnerships opportunities enabling residential growth, B2B growth and brand awareness goals
- Assists with planning, and coordination of local events and activities to improve brand perception and generate sales leads
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure program and offer effectiveness and to identify areas of opportunity for branding, customer and revenue growth
- Utilizes mediums that include television, direct mail, print, radio, web and outdoor advertising as needed to promote specific events where appropriate
- Supports management with budget preparation and tracking of operational expenditures associated with market events/sponsorships
- Assists with marketing communications for employee meetings or other internal and external events in the local market
- Works with retail owners to plan and execute all retail store events in local market
- Provides geo-based support for product, acquisition, and retention campaign and any other program execution and training
- Provides geo-based support for competitive monitoring and cross-functional initiative execution
- Leads project activities to ensure on-time delivery and within established budget up to and including directing event staff (both contracted and in-house labor)
- Performs other duties and special projects as required
- 5 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
- 3 or more years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree
- Proven success working in a highly competitive business environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate at a senior level
- Strong presentation and analytical skills, plus demonstrated skills handling variety of assignments simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.)
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
Cool marketing does not start with new threads or flashy parallax. It starts with knowledge, and the Ad Club of New Orleans takes great efforts to bring you insights on emerging technology in our industry. For our November Meeting, we are going to gain insight from a company that has an often unseen but always heard place in some of the best creative.
Audiosocket is a music licensing and technology company that provides creative music licensing solutions for all media. It has curated a roster of more than 50,000 pre-cleared original tracks, spanning 204 genres, from 2,800 emerging bands and award-winning composers who are active in the marketplace and creating culturally relevant music. Brent McCrossen started the company in New Orleans to give musicians an outlet for distributing their work, and along the way, he and his team developed technology that now serves as a standard for the billion dollar audio industry.
Join us November 6 at Felipe’s in the French Quarter and hear Brent talk about the technology behind the music and the changes taking place in rights management for marketers.