Firmidable, a legal marketing agency in New Orleans, is looking for a Digital Manager to provide the day-to-day account level analysis, strategy, implementation and project management of lead generation online marketing campaigns. Online marketing includes, but is not limited to, SEO, paid search, paid social, display, and email marketing. In addition, the Digital Manager will advise the agency on its own business digital strategy and product development to increase agency capabilities and revenue.
In this important mid-level leadership position, the Digital Manager is expected to provide the agency and its clients with digital services and products through effective delegation to other members of the digital team, project management and quality assurance. The Digital Manager will also make contributions to the completion of client deliverables. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Digital Manager responsibilities include:
- Develop digital marketing solutions to drive lead acquisition.
- Drive and manage monthly SEO campaigns for legal clients all over the U.S.
- Drive and manage over $1 million in annual keyword spend for monthly paid search campaigns.
- Analyze the key performance indicators and make adjustments based on insights to drive lead acquisition.
- Oversee and drive onsite and offsite content to improve SEO and CRO.
- Server administration.
- Perform website audits and recommend tactics to meet specified goals.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing.
- Develop and refine procedures for repeatable success.
- Assist in the development of new product offerings and new business opportunities.
- Analyze the Agency’s email marketing initiatives to improve CRO.
- Create development plans and aid in advancement of direct reports via daily oversight and training.
- Identify, apply, and share industry trends and insights that help to optimize campaign performance.
- At least seven years of experience in digital marketing – particularly with lead generation in highly competitive industries
- Advertising agency experience a plus
- Google Ads certification required
- Advanced WordPress experience required; Expression Engine experience a plus
- Strong familiarity with Digital Advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Strong familiarity with analytics and analysis of complex datasets
- In depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines
- Proven success as a manager and leader of high-performing teams
- Passionate about all things digital marketing and driven to consistently improve results
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Firmidable is a passionate, tight-knit, full-service advertising and consulting agency located in the beautiful Garden District of New Orleans. The agency specializes in high quality legal marketing. As a niche agency working from Maine to Hawaii, its attorney-clients hire Firmidable because they’re THE experts in their field. If you think legal is only about car crashes and cheesy slogans, you are invited to learn more. They know how Americans choose their lawyers, and their creative advertising and digital campaigns reflect that expertise.