Ramey, one of AdAge’s Best Places to Work, is a growing full-service advertising agency with a focus on premium brands. We help our clients and our teams reach higher. Ramey’s fast-paced environment is built on collaboration and respect across all levels. We believe that we are better when we bring our diverse perspectives to the table to develop unique solutions for our clients.
Team Ramey is growing and seeking our newest Account Manager.
As the newest member of Ramey’s Account Team, the Account Manager will join a collaborative team with different personalities and enjoy seeking new avenues and pitching ideas to their clients. They will be dedicated to the success of their client and exceed expectations with meaningful insight and delivery, while reaching higher to grow revenues with clear strategic success. This role will report to the Account Supervisor and will work closely with the account and media teams.
Account Manager Role Overview
Account Managers oversee the client experience from end-to-end, owning the client relationship and helping Ramey exceed client expectations with meaningful information and insight. They are responsible for maintaining the client relationship and growing revenue.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience. Position ranges from junior to senior level. Agency experience is preferred.
Ramey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Reasons to Join Team Ramey:
· Ability to work in-office or remotely
· Collaborative and creative work environment
· Pet-friendly office
· 10 Paid holidays + floating holiday
· Generous paid time off
· Paid volunteer days
· Medical, dental and vision for employee + dependents
· 401(k) participation + employer match
· Health club membership reimbursement
· Health and dependent care FSA option
· Employer-paid life and disability insurance
Full Job Description:
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for daily contact between the agency and client accounts under the direction of an Account Supervisor, Account Director or Group Account Director. The AM interfaces with various agency departments in coordination with project managers to move projects through the agency on behalf of the client, including content creation and content delivery key contacts. This organization and coordination ensures the timely delivery of accurate work – on time, on target and on budget. The AM manages accounts with the objective of producing outstanding work and profitable agency-client relationships.
The Account Manager is to demonstrate flexibility in this role to change as needs and tasks change within the agency.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Supports billing and budgeting
- Client project management and communication
- Internal protocols and collaboration
- Student of client industry
- Co-manage client budget/expectations through to realize client satisfaction/goals
- Day-to-day satisfaction of Client relationships
- Day-to-day management of Client work within agency
Skills and Abilities:
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients under the direction of account supervisor – including coordination of tactical plans and campaign executions
- Manage accounts smoothly and efficiently with an appropriate level of advance planning – overseeing day-to-day projects from inception to completion for on-time, on-budget and over delivered
- Works closely with Account Coordinator and Project Manager on day-to-day workflow and processes
- Ensures common understanding of project objectives and effectively works with internal teams to deliver on next steps and action items
- Detail oriented and is accountable for thorough work output
- Checks and approves all deliverables (content creation and delivery) and coordinates Client approvals
- Co-own client relationship and is a go-to expert on client industry trends and areas of focus
- Directly addresses client inquiries and concerns and partners with agency team to present solutions to client and agency
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, emails and texts.
- Assists in reviewing billing worksheets in a timely manner to ensure on-time billing
- Cultivate a positive and trusted relationship with client and internal teams
Knowledge and Requirements:
- BA College or related degree required with 2-10 years industry work related experience (e.g. Marketing, Advertising, Communications)
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator as well as a competent writer of business letters, marketing plans and other forms of communication.
- Proven ability to provide analytical thinking to quickly respond and resolve crises
- Proven ability to work independently of supervision
- Proven ability to act as consultant to key client contacts
- Proven internal and external thought leadership
- Proven presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven ability to accurately and in a timely manner, perform all accounting functions needed for position
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and keep up with daily workflow with the appropriate level of advance planning
- Has strong organizational skills
- Has a high level of energy, responsiveness, and enthusiasm
- Has strong interpersonal skills (open, communicative, friendly, approachable and supportive attitude)
- Has passion to continue personal and professional growth
- Demonstrates flexibility in your role to change as needs and tasks change within the agency.
Ramey Core Values:
At Ramey, we REACH HIGHER.
This is our commitment. To our clients And to each other.
We work with passion, wisdom, conviction and creativity.
Collaboration and openness.
We are all in.
To inspire. To grow. To exceed expectation. To deliver proven results.
To reach higher. Together.
- All in – This is central to the makeup of Ramey. An “all in” employee takes initiative, routinely goes above and beyond without having to be asked. This employee is willing to do whatever it takes, whatever a given job or client relationship requires, in order to succeed at the highest level.
- We before me – Works with collaboration and openness. You think “we” before “me” and recognize that we are stronger as a team. Ego and agenda free.
- Growth-focused – Never complacent. This employee remains focused on personal, client and Ramey growth. An interest in constantly learning and a willingness to adapt are central to the way this employee works.
- End-results oriented – To deliver proven results that meet or exceed agency and client goals and objectives. This employee consistently contributes meaningful ideas and provides creative solutions (over deliver) that help Ramey and our clients be more successful. They have a high quality of work output that is also efficient (on time, on budget) and effective (on target).
Application link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3357057174/?capColoOverride=true