Ramey, one of AdAge’s Best Places to Work, is a growing full-service advertising agency with a focus on premium brands. We help our clients and our teams reach higher. Ramey’s fast-paced environment is built on collaboration and respect across all levels. We believe that we are better when we bring our diverse perspectives to the table to develop unique solutions for our clients.
As the newest member of Ramey’s Media team, the Media Planner + Buyer – Ecommerce will join a robust and collaborative media team that includes three seasoned media buyers, an analyst, and two leadership members. The Ecommerce Media Planner + Buyer will report to the Director of Media + Strategy and will assist in the project process and details of each component of marketing initiatives on behalf of clients. They will be dedicated to the success of all content delivery campaigns and projects and will assist other content delivery team members in serving as a conduit between all internal departments and outside partners and clients. They will assist in the day-to-day internal activities related to assigned client accounts. They will interface with various agency groups to move projects from start to finish on behalf of the client. They are to assist in managing accounts with the objective of producing outstanding work and profitable agency-client relationships. The position requires superior project management, passion, and media strategy + optimization skills. They must be a conscientious team player and a collaborator.
- Basic understanding of marketing and advertising campaign design, campaign management, analysis, and reporting including deriving high-level media and business insights
- Knowledgeable and experienced in CRM strategies, CRO strategies, and in-platform conversion rate optimization strategy
- Intermediate understanding of Social Media, Paid Search, Email, and Programmatic buying – display, video, native.
- 2-4 years of experience with performance marketing management at an agency or e-commerce/CPG company
- 2-4 years managing in-platform and holistic paid media campaigns, optimizing toward cost per acquisition and ROI
- Working knowledge and/or good understanding of analytics, and audience modeling.
- Intermediate or expert level knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and all Google-suite products
- A desire and an aptitude for diving into and learning new media, technologies, and software to remain in front of the media and technology curve for Ramey and our clients.
- Preferred system experience: Advantage, Strata, Wrike (Project Management system), Google Adwords + Campaign Manager, Programmatic DSPs, HotJar, Klavyio
The best candidate will:
- Be passionate about solving problems
- Love e-commerce marketing and data
- Have a discerning eye for detail, quality, and accuracy
- Orderliness and organization are inherent to your DNA
- Have the ability to adapt to fast-paced change through goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Thinks well on their feet
- And never settles for the status quo
Key Role Accountability:
- Execution of Insight-Driven Media Strategies for Assigned Clients
- On-Target and On-Budget Campaign Execution
- Client Satisfaction & Outcomes for Paid Media Efforts
- Leads all eCommerce-focused campaigns, buying and optimizing in-house platforms, inclusive of Google Search, Meta, TikTok, Programmatic buying.
- Responsible for tracking daily success and layering all media tactics to the ultimate sales goal and desired ROI
- Assists with coordination of media efforts between Ramey, our clients, and any third-parties needed to support and/or execute all marketing/branding campaigns, strategies and tactics. In addition to media buying, this includes tracking and sharing media-specific status updates, developing client deliverables, gathering requirements, aiding in the development of proposals and estimates.
- Create and own testing roadmap to proactively test and learn through A/B tests
- Collaborate with team and platform reps to stay up to date on new ad products, betas, planning new tests
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure creative and account teams to ensure messaging aligns with best practices and analytic trends. Being the feedback loop for ongoing improvement of KPIs
- Update recurring daily, weekly and monthly dashboards and performance reports
- Stays up-to-date on latest digital, e-commerce and traditional media consumption habits
- Adds strategic insight into concept planning and reporting
- Assist the Director of Media in vetting new vendors, tools, and software as needed.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Director of Media
Reasons to Join Team Ramey:
- Modern, collaborative offices spaces in the Jackson metro and New Orleans
- A remote and hybrid work opportunities
- Collaborative, creative and fast-paced work environment
- Pet-friendly office
- 10 Paid Holidays Floating Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Medical, Dental and Vision for employee dependents
- 401(k) Participation employer match
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Health and Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
Ramey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Position can be in-office or remote.
Remote locations include: MS, LA, GA, VA, IL, TX, AR, AL
Application link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3360663753/?capColoOverride=true