CCESS Destination Services (www.accessdmc.com) provides the most comprehensive destination management and event planning services available across the US. As one of 19 ACCESS offices we operate as a destination management company, working with clients who recognize and require the most creative program development and flawless execution. Our services include special event creation and implementation, transportation management, themed events and decor, tours, entertainment, teambuilding activities, and creative services.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to add to our team who matches our passion, work ethic and team player attitude. Our ideal candidate will never be tempted to take short cuts, will assume personal responsibility for everything they touch and will possess the rare ability to handle the bumps in the road as they come up creatively solving problems with poise and grace.
Position Summary: Our creative associates develop captivating client proposals and marketing materials for internal and external use. Creative associates work hand in hand with our creative directors, managers and marketing team to produce strategic and creative proposals, marketing materials and client collateral. For the creative associates who consistently delivers valuable assets, we offer growth opportunities within the company.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CREATIVE ASSOCIATE:
- Build and execute the production of all proposals, sites, web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Execute content strategy for large-scale projects
- Create internal marketing campaigns for Hotel Partnerships that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Proposal Development to include creative content that creates deliverables that effectively address the clients’ goals and purpose of their meeting
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Develop comprehensive, unique, and intriguing program concepts for a variety of client needs, specializing in decor, entertainment, food and beverage
- Collaborate with Creative Manager to oversee Program Development
- Contribute content for social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Researching industry trends
- Regions of Expertise: New Orleans
- Experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Proven experience with concept and proposal development
- Knowledge of the destination, including venues, hotels, activities, and trends.
- Excellent time management skills in order to direct creative projects simultaneously within strict time frames and budgetary parameters
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion by organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments
- Manage budget, scope, and resources across multiple projects and clients
- Requires both big picture planning and quick problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Knowledge of marketing practices
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction