Caluda’s King Cake proudly serves fresh king cakes to the New Orleans Metro Area. With over 35 years in the industry, we offer a variety of both traditional and non-traditional flavors out of our 10,000 sq ft. state-of-the-art bakery in Harahan, LA.
Caluada’s King Cakes is in need of a Social Media Coordinator to manage our online presence. In this role, you will oversee our social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram. We are looking for someone who can take our social media presence to the next level.. There is a big opportunity for us to increase our following, if the right person is behind the wheel. We encourage our social lead to be present around the bakery, and get to know the staff. This will help with creating interesting content, and getting to know what the bakery is all about!
You will be expected to post at least 4-5 times a week, and you must coordinate with the bakery lead and front of house daily. This is mainly to ensure that all posts are accurate with what is being made and what is happening at the bakery. Posts should vary between informative (what
our special of the week is for example), fun facts, reels, etc.
On top of creating content, you will also be responsible for answering all questions and comments made across social media platforms. We receive a lot of questions regarding hours, shipping, flavors, etc. throughout the season.
- Start early December 2022 for 5-10 hours a week until Mardi Gras season begins. Then transition to 15-20 hours per week.
- Creating engaging text, image and video content across Facebook and Instagram
- Create and manage monthly content calendar
- Cultivate engagement with our followers and social media users
- Social Listening – responsible for responding to all comments and messages across social accounts
- Provide monthly performance reporting
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Located in the New Orleans Metro area
- 2+ Years of social media content management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to independently manage work schedule
Calauda’s King Cakes does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
How to Apply Please email your resume to Josh Caluda at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!