Digital Remedy is the leading digital advertising provider of real-time premium, targetable and measurable CTV / OTT media at scale. Powered by the only integrated & comprehensive CTV attribution platform. Our 20 years of investment in the digital advertising ecosystem allows our clients to leverage the economies of scale provided by our technology and people.
Our employees are the heart and soul of Digital Remedy. They’re the reason we’re top of the list as media execution experts, the reason why we’re one of the best places to work, and the reason why many of our clients stick around (99.9% retention, year-over-year). The dedication and knowledge our teams bring to the table is second to none.
Digital Remedy is looking for an Account Manager to join our talented, energetic, client services team in our NOLA office. You will have strong presentation and communication skills, function best in a fast-paced environment, and want to partner with some of the best and brightest.
Immediate day-to-day, you will:
- Be introduced to Digital Remedy’s internal processes and platforms, which include multiple DSPs such as Xandr (AppNexus), or Google Ads, and Social platforms.
- Learn all the pieces to the process, including gathering assets, sending activations, and campaign launch.
- Start working with and build strong relationships with some of our top clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Build strong relationships with our clients through exceptional campaign management, from sales planning stage, account management, reporting and campaign optimization.
- Manage digital ad campaigns across display, mobile, social, search, video, and emerging media from ideation, determining budgets, strategize on best optimization, and execution, ensuring traffic sources meet or exceed ROI metrics and goals.
- Client services lead and liaison between the client and internal Digital Remedy team.
- Partner with our media optimization team, monitoring campaign delivery and performance, providing reporting and insights on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot campaigns to resolve any issues.
- Maintain industry expertise in order to provide insightful, fresh ideas and optimizations.
What else will you need to bring, along with presentation and communication skills:
- 2+ years professional experience at an agency, digital media or advertising experience.
- Proficiency in sales planning or trafficking digital campaigns.
- Confident in speaking on the phone to advertisers and sales people / ability to run client call independently, articulating value propositions Digital Remedy can offer and recommend.
- Interpret client needs and translate this into insights/action items.
Digital Remedy does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
We support workplace diversity and believe strongly that it contributes to a broader collective perspective that consistently leads to better products and a better company. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team.
Apply Here: https://jobs.lever.co/digitalremedy/552630de-307a-4dd2-a72f-a76f27904159/apply
Leave a Reply