Imaginal Marketing Group is seeking a kind, hardworking project coordinator to join our team.
First things first: this job is hard. You’ll be managing people, projects and deadlines with ruthless efficiency. You’ll juggle a whole lot of details, a whole lot of clients and a whole lot of questions (and you’ll learn something new each time).
You’ll learn what constitutes smart marketing and how you can leverage it to make your clients’ dreams a reality. You’ll find out how rewarding it is to know you’ve made a business owner’s day easier. And you’ll do it all alongside thoughtful people who challenge you in all the best ways.
- Oversee daily management of multiple client projects, including branding, graphic design, marketing plans and budgets, print advertising, website development, social media plans and online marketing strategies
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and accurately
- Create, communicate and enforce all project timelines
- Act as liaison between clients, sales and production teams
- Proactively address challenges and changes as they arise
- Track down information and resources needed to keep projects moving forward
- Provide detailed instruction to production team to enable them to complete their tasks
- Own every piece of every project—every step of the way
- Have 1-3 years of experience in project management, event planning/coordination, operations, or similar role
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year university
- Have the ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team-based environment as well as work independently
- Can communicate technical information to non-technical audiences; i.e have taught your grandma how to use Tik Tok
- Successfully prioritize multiple responsibilities for multiple projects simultaneously
- Want to build a career, not just pay the bills
- Work for your team’s success rather than just your own
- Have been called Type A
- Possess attention to detail that would scare a drill sergeant
- Are willing to pursue endless approaches to find the right solution
- Know when to pick up the phone and when to send an email (and how to be friendly and effective regardless)
- Love a good to-do list
- Are comfortable communicating in gifs
- Don’t require marketing experience (though it is nice!)—we know the right person is worth training
- Refuse to tolerate mean people
- Believe that everyone has something to teach—and something to learn
- Would love it if you brought freshly-baked brownies to your interview
• Working with Awesome People
• 4 Day Work Week
• Ability to Work Remotely
• Generous Paid Vacation
• Health Insurance
• Discounts at Paris Parker® Salons
$25,000.00 – $40,000.00/yr
depending on skill set/experience
Imaginal Marketing Group is an award-winning advertising agency that specializes in the fashion and beauty industry. We provide a fast-paced but casual work environment in New Orleans, LA. Seasoned pros and scrappy young go-getters welcome, but you’ll have to prove you’ve got what it takes. Potential salary based on experience and skill set.
Email inquiries only—no phone calls, please. To be considered, you must send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter containing the following: salary expectation, start date availability, project management or leadership experience and why Imaginal Marketing Group is the place for you.