Intralox, L.L.C. is seeking a B2B Global Marketing Strategist for the Fruit and Vegetable, Other Food Team. Intralox solutions in this space are giving the world’s largest food producers new choices in food safety and automation. The Marketing Department, under this candidate’s leadership, is critical to the adoption of the solutions in the global marketplace.
In this role, we are looking for someone who excels at working collaboratively and across teams to deliver the story of our products and services, efficiently and effectively through the strategic development of multi-channel marketing campaigns for lead generation, lead nurturing and brand awareness for new and existing customers. This role requires teamwork with our in-house Marketing Division to bring our products and services to life.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative conveyance solutions and services that improve lives and optimize businesses worldwide.
Our global workforce of over 3,000 employees in 20+ countries consist of reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers’ growth worldwide for more than 45 years.
Intralox was founded on the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We invest heavily in these values and aim to practice our business philosophy principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence. We believe in the power of a good idea no matter where it comes from, using trust as the foundation to how we work, and that self-managed people are our greatest asset. Responsibilities:
- Acquire a deep understanding of our target customers, industry value, applications and technologies, and competition through a variety of resources including plant visits and market research
- Collaborate with the business to lead the development of targeted, relevant marketing strategies that align with business objectives
- Determine measurements of success for each team, report on ROI of tactical initiatives, share best practices across teams
- Create marketing strategies to launch new products and services
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for global trade shows. Support lead conversion after the show as well as measuring the quantitative and qualitative results
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.)
- Three to five years of marketing experience
- Self-managed, self-motivated, proactive, problem-solving mindset
- Creative thinker with the ability to simplify the complex
- Confident, positive, resilient and takes initiative
- Collaborative skills to integrate ideas / principles / multiple inputs of stakeholders
- Proficient in latest media and digital solutions
- Superb written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Includes some travel domestic and international for team meetings, trade shows, etc.