Have a passion for digital media? Great with numbers? Love the idea of squeezing the most out of a dollar? Know your way around an ad agency? Then we could be just what you’re looking for. Our ad agency is in need of a media manager for our digital teams and want to talk with you.
Role: Assist with the planning and execution of campaigns across healthcare, legal, tourism and restaurant categories, among others. Work with account team(s) and the Account Director, to help build, launch and manage digital media campaigns, with occasional off-line media responsibilities. Monitor campaign performance to ensure predictions and goals are continuously met. Provide routine reporting and observations of metrics, contributing to the overarching value and service provide by agency to client.
- Assist with the planning and execution of regional campaigns across healthcare, legal, tourism and restaurant categories, among others
- Generate predictive modeling for client campaign performance
- Set up, launch and manage paid digital media campaigns
- Traffic client artwork materials
- Work with digital platforms in the display, video, OTT, social media and others
- Monitor campaign performance, updating Account Director and team accordingly
- Pull current/past campaign analytics
- Optimize performance around creative, media and landing page performance
- Present observations and insight into performance, including recommendations to increase performance and reduce acquisition costs
- Be observant of research on client industry, audience, market, media usage, media trend
- Follow trends, technology, apps and platforms to discuss/potentially incorporate into strategies
- Bring executable ideas to conversation with account team, partners, clients
- Review vendor proposals submitted for consideration, conduct follow up calls
- Create budget summary, assign benchmarks for performance
- Setting up tags, pixels and UTM codes
- 3+ years of media planning/buying experience, agency side preferred
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight client and internal deadlines and multi-task
- Strong understanding of business strategy, trends and metrics
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Independent thinker and ability to solve problems
If interested in the Digital Media Manager position, please send resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.