Love using insight and consumer behavior to drive ad campaign strategies? Have experience planning media across traditional, digital, social and experiential channels? Then we want to talk with you. We are in need of a talented media strategist/planner to fill a spot on our team.
ROLE: Use a deep understanding of business to define market opportunities or challenges for a brand to address. Create, implement and manage a go-to-market ad strategy that solves for brands’ business needs. Plan and manage advertising and media campaigns to engage and convert brand customers in alignment with campaign objectives and metrics.
- Translate research and insight into media strategies
- Create channel plans that address client marketing goals
- Bring new ideas in how media can drive conversions
- Work with vendors to identify new opportunities including outdoor, print, digital, sponsorship and non-traditional
- Create flowchart, budget summary, assign benchmarks for performance
- Manage assigned client tasks via project management system
- Participate in client, partner and account team meetings/management
- Drive internal strategy discussions, thinking
- Develop new ideas, opportunities, solutions based on trends and shifts
- Allocate daypart mix based on CPP efficiencies
- Create presentations that deliver quality insight in interesting manner
- 5+ years of media planning experience, agency or client side
- Strong understanding of business strategy, trends and metrics
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Independent thinker and ability to solve problems
- Proficient with Strata, MS Office
If interested in the Digital Media Manager position, please send resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.