A PETERMAYER Account Executive performs the following tasks:
- Guides clients in the implementation of strategic marketing plans that lead to successful communication programs and help produce measureable results.
- Acts as day-to-day client liaison; establishes regular, open lines of communication.
- Studies and understands clients’ businesses, target markets and competition.
- Regularly provides/presents competitive information to clients.
- Proposes, presents and initiates strategies and projects to help reach client objectives. Seeks input from primary team members and other shared resource team members as appropriate.
- Keeps client informed of project changes that impact budget and schedule.
- Builds strong, trusting, and valued client relationships.
- Works in collaboration with Project Manager and other agency shared resource team members to develop and implement advertising/marketing plans.
- Interprets and communicates client goals and objectives to primary and shared resource team members.
- Interprets and communicates changes on active projects to primary and shared resource team members
- Participates in the management of all research projects.
- Manages paperwork required to fulfill duties.
The Account Executive position requires the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications, or relevant, equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in account service function in advertising or related industry.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital advertising, media campaign deployment (ADD) marketing, and market research principles and practices.
- Critical thinker with outstanding analytical capabilities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Ability to execute and juggle multiple end-to-end projects efficiently.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Overseeing Account Coordinator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
PETERMAYER is an Equal Opportunity Employer.