PETERMAYER is an independent, integrated ad agency located in New Orleans, Louisiana. We’re currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to work with our Account Director and other team members to ensure management, completion and implementation of day-to-day marketing efforts and projects. Acts as daily liaison between the agency and the client. Assists team in achieving client marketing objectives with effectiveness to ensure strong and lasting agency/client relationships. We are open to remote candidates depending on location and experience.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a marquee telecommunications account.
- Works in partnership with all agency departments and clients, managing day-to-day projects that are on time, within scope, on strategy, and within budget.
- Manages the day-to-day progress, production and launch of advertising campaigns in support of strategic and business goals.
- Works with the team to develop and implement strategic marketing plans that lead to successful communications programs.
- Ensures that the agency relationship helps produce measurable results for the client by providing appropriate support to team members.
- Works with team to ensure agency/client relationships are mutually profitable.
- Provides documentation to clients and internal team for project download/scope of work. Communicates client goals and objectives to agency departments.
- Assists with strategic documents as needed.
- Proposes, presents, and initiates proactive projects to help reach client objectives.
- Seeks input from other agency departments as required.
- Supports supervisor in completing projects, as needed, including billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or other relevant degree.
- 4 to 7 years in an account service function in advertising or marketing industry.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker with outstanding analytical capabilities.
- Ability to execute multiple end-to-end projects efficiently.
- Ability to travel and attend client events and functions.
- Prior telecommunications experience (client- or agency-side) is a plus.
PETERMAYER is an independent, integrated marketing agency. We use cultural insights to connect brands with people. PETERMAYER is an Equal Opportunity Employer.