The Spears Group is a full-service agency headquartered in New Orleans, LA, with offices in Houston, TX. Our firm specializes in cultural and cause-related marketing and communications. We build and execute strategies that build lasting relationships and improve society. Over the years, we have won over 150 coveted industry awards from the American Advertising Federation, Public Relations Society of America, American Marketing Association, and a host of others while working with marquee brands.
We believe our people are our most important asset and we utilize every opportunity to reinvest in them. We have a fun, fast-paced, and dynamic work environment. We are currently seeking an Creative Director to join our team
The Creative Director (Director) will lead the creative team creating the visual language and style withing branding and identity projects and intergraded advertising campaigns for clients. Director will be responsible for overseeing the design layout and visual impact of marketing campaigns, materials, products or publications. Their duties include leading a team of creative professionals, meeting with company executives to determine creative strategy and visual needs to create compelling visual representations in print, digital, video, and other mediums, with an emphasis on digital mediums including website design. The Director will work closely within the Creative team to take client marketing and brand strategies to create compelling visual representations in print, digital, video, and other mediums, with an emphasis on digital mediums including website design.
The Creative Director’s roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and oversee the execution of strategic creative campaigns across all marketing platforms and channels
- Lead the development the visual style for identity and branding projects, advertising campaigns, publications, and other visual elements for the client
- Provide creative strategic support for the account management teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure creative plans is on strategy and aligned with client expectations
- Ensure and provide high-level oversight of consistent branding direction to all visual elements of creative projects
- Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
- Must be able to concept big ideas and represent them visually
- Strong understanding of design principles, including type, layout, use of color, mechanical requirements, etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative marketing solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- At least ten years of Professional experience
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- Fully embrace a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced environment with a growing company that believes in culture, we’d love to hear from you. The Spears Group embraces diversity; women, LGBTQ, and candidates of color are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit their resume AND Salary Requirements via e-mail to email@example.com