Do great work. Make a difference. Have fun. Earn a fair profit. That’s Zehnder’s mission, and we’re inviting you to join us. We have an opening for a Senior Digital Media Strategist/Buyer in our Baton Rouge, Nashville or New Orleans office and are seeking someone committed to driving our clients and our agency toward success. Does this sound like you? Read the details below and let us know why you’re the best person for the job.
The Senior Digital Media Strategist/Buyer will develop, evaluate, and advise on digital media plans best suited to meet established client requirements, budgets, and objectives. The position incorporates both thoughtful, insightful planning and accurate, detailed buying. The role includes but is not limited to the following:
Experience developing and executing media plans and buying responsibilities for digital media which includes: email, search engine marketing, paid social media and programmatic display, native, audio and video.
Formulate media plans and media budget distribution by account and analyze and negotiate with media outlets.
Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the campaigns.
Perform analyses and provide recommendations for all media projects on assigned account list ensuring the smooth execution of all media details.
Develops comprehensive reporting analyses based on key performance indicators (KPIs).
Act as the direct liaison between agency and client, as well as sell in new prospects.
We’re one of the largest full-service advertising agencies in the Southeast, with offices in Baton Rouge, Nashville, and New Orleans. After being in business for more than 25 years, we know a thing or two about marketing. Our agency is broken up into nine individual departments — account strategy, creative, digital, media, research & analytics, project management, public relations, social media, and business strategy — and we like to mash all of their different skill sets together to create amazing, multifaceted campaigns for our clients.
- 3 – 5 years experience within an agency media or digital department preferred
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees
- Personal computer proficiency is required, Mac experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of programmatic and paid social media buying platforms, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google DoubleClick Manager
- Knowledge of media buying software, Strata
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong mathematical abilities required in this position
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification preferred
Please apply using this link: https://easyapply.co/a/c1793d8a-ab42-4ab9-81e7-8f08781fa439